Complete Show Listing:
- RESTful Delete with SLIM, jQuery and JSON
- Adding jQuery RESTful calls for using the DELETE verb when deleting items via a JSON REST interface.
- PUTting Data with jQuery
- A quick look at how you can send PUT requests (REST update calls) to your SLIM-based JSON endpoint.
- Building a JSON End-Point With SLIM and jQuery: Part 2
- Part 2 in a series on building a JSON end-point. We're using simple RESTful verbage to grab a list of names from a session store.
- Building a JSON Endpoint with SLIM (Part 1)
- SLIMming Out Your Controller
- An introduction to the SLIM PHP framework. This sinatra-like php framework is a great tool for simple JSON endpoints and light server-side application development.
- PHAR Out Autoloading (HD!)
- Setup your PHAR archive in order to handle autoloading classes. This will greatly simplify your deployment of a PHAR that is referenced in your application.
- Fun with PHAR
- An introduction to working and building with PHAR: PHP ARchives.
- Creating Custom Application Resources
- Write a custom zend application resource for easy configuration and integration.
- Writing Custom Zend Filters with HTMLPurifier
- A look at how Zend_Filter works and how you can write one yourself.
- HTMLPurifier Integration
- Quickly integrate HTMLPurifier into your Zend Framework application.
- Event Listeners in Doctrine 2
- Use Events in Doctrine 2 to handle trivial portions of your domain models.
- Many-to-Many with Doctrine 2
- Building and testing a many-to-many relationship. This was a bit of a rocky video, but I also include some tips for debugging your Doctrine 2 configuration.
- One-to-Many with Doctrine 2
- Setup One-to-Many with Doctrine 2 using PHPDoc annotations.
- Unit Testing Doctrine 2 Entities
- Integrate Doctrine 2 into your Zend Framework project. Drive with tests first!
- Setting up Zend_HTTP_UserAgent
- Setup WURFL and a Controller Plugin for detecting browser capabilities.
- Serving Mobile Templates
- Use a Zend_Controller plugin to change your layout based on a user's current mobile platform (iphone, blackberry, android).
- Unit Testing Action Helpers
- A look at how action helpers function and effective ways of unit testing them.
- Introducing Action Helpers
- A look at how Action Helpers can help you build controller-level-functionality without duplicating code.
- Unit Testing Zend_Form
- Build a form for changing user passwords with 100% code coverage.
- Unit Testing Models
- A walkthrough on how to build up a simple model layer using a test-driven development approach.
- Consuming RSS Feeds with Zend_Feed_Reader
- Quickly and easily consume an RSS feed with Zend_Feed and then filter the result set.
- Creating RSS & Atom Feeds with Zend_Feed
- Use Zend_Feed to build a simple RSS / Atom feed from a dataset in your models.
- Autocomplete Control with ZendX_JQuery
- Develop your own jQuery autocomplete control, using a country list, PHP 5.3 and anonymous functions.
- Working with ZendX_JQuery
- Quickly integrate jQuery and jQuery UI into your Zend Framework project.
- Selectively Adding CSS with Zend_Layout
- How to manage your CSS selectively in larger applications.
- Painless HTML Emails with Zend_Mail
- Quickly and easy it is to write designer-friendly HTML emails using Zend_View and Zend_Mail
- Transparent Logging with Zend_Log
- Reporting with Zend_Tool and Zend_Log
- Integrating Zend_Tool Into Your Application
- Ajaxify Your Zend_Form Validation with jQuery
- Encapsulating Business Rules with Zend_Validate
- Preparing Custom Elements for Zend Validators
- Writing Composite Zend_Form Elements
- Creating Custom Zend_Form Decorators
- Zend_Form Decorators Explained
- Logging with Timestamps and Doctrine Event Listeners
- Introduction to Zend_Mail
- Logging in Users using Doctrine and Zend_Auth
- Writing a Zend_Auth_Adapter with Doctrine
- Deep Integration between Zend and Doctrine 1.2
- Doctrine Relations and Zend MVC
- Doctrine Relations and Data Fixtures
- Writing Doctrine Unit Tests with Zend_Test
- Introducing Doctrine 1.2 Integration
- Introducing Zend_Translate
- Moving Bootstrap Code to Configuration
- Custom Action Helpers for Firebug
- Geotargetting with the Google Maps API
- Debugging Zend Projects with Firebug
- Introduction to the Google Docs API
- Zend Acl with Authentication and Reflection
- Getting Started with the Zend Framework and WAMP Server
- Introducing Zend_Acl
- Unit Testing with the Zend Framework with Zend_Test and PHPUnit
- Zend_Navigation – creating a menu, a sitemap and breadcrumbs
- Introduction to Zend 1.8: A look at Zend_Tool and Bootstrapping
- Many to Many with Zend_Form and Zend_Db
- Many to Many with Zend_Db and Zend_Form
- One to Many with Zend_Db
- Zend_Db Update and Delete
- Zend_Db Insert and Read
- Integrating Bits on the Run into Zend
- Writing a REST Web Service and Client With Zend_Controller
- Using SVN with a Zend Studio Project
- Zend_Config_Ini and using Zend_Http_Client with Twitter
- Zend View Partials
- Zend View Helpers with AJAX
- Introducing Zend View Helpers
- Making JSON Objects from Zend_Controllers (Using JQuery)
- Zend_Form Introduction, Part 2
- Zend_Form Introduction, part 1
- Managing Session with Zend_Session_Namespace
- Creating custom Zend_Controller routes
- Using Blueprint CSS with Zend
- Adding an XHTML Strict Doctype and CSS File the Zend Way
- Creating Zend_Controllers
- Make an index file for a Zend Framework project
- Writing a bootstrap file
- Zend Framework MVC Folders
- Zendcasts Technology Overview